Archive for February 28th, 2013
by Allan CF Goh
Let’s dare a vision,
Of a Malaysia reborn,
A true one-nation
With good values as her bond.
There was once a land,
So peaceful and harmonious,
With friendship so grand,
With nothing acrimonious.
Then come the racists,
Who feed on communalism;
Who kill good fraternalism.
Those immoral things,
Who wallow in corruptions,
Steal fair labour’s fruits,
By foul discriminations. Read the rest of this entry »
42-Day Countdown to 13GE – My dream results for the 13GE: Pakatan Rakyat win with at least 125 PR MPs comprising 45 PKR MPs and 40 MPs each from DAP and PAS
The Asian Strategy and Leadership Institute (ASLI) forecasts a Barisan Nasional victory in the 13GE with an expected 123 to 135 seats ( i.e. a majority of 24 – 48 seats) and presented three possible outcomes for the 13th General Elections, viz:
• Scenario 1: The present status quo remains, i.e. 140 Barisan Nasional (BN) seats as against 82 seats for Pakatan Rakyat (PR) following the March 8, 2008 “political tsunami” in the 12th General Elections.
• Scenario 2: A reduced majority for BN, i.e. less than 58-seat majority after the 308 “political tsunami”; and
• Scenario 3: BN regains two-thirds majority, i.e. winning at least 148 parliamentary seats or minimum of 74-seat majority.
There are however two other possible outcomes, predicated on a Pakatan Rakyat victory, viz:
• Scenario 4: Victory for Pakatan Rakyat with narrow majority.
• Scenario 5: Victory for PR with good and comfortable majority.